Saturday, June 6, 2009

Finally , i reach Singapore ! :P

haha , finally i reach my sister's house in Singapore . Tomorrow only back to Kluang . Now i can post what i write in ! Borneo already ! :P " Today is 6th June 2009 , finally I can go back to Kluang again because of the delaying of “MSM”(Orientation) for the incoming student ! Yeah ~ but now I am sitting at Starbuck, 1 Borneo( A Big Shopping Centre in KK ) with a cup of Cappuccino . Now is 2.00pm , trying to online here to blog directly but fail . In the end , I have to type it in Microsoft Office . Haha . When I go back only post it in my blog la. I am waiting for 3.30pm to go to Air Port . My flight at 6.05pm . Sigh … this time , I fly to Singapore from KK but not directly o JB because of that flight fare ! Go back to JB directly need MYR 568 !!! So shock ! Luckily I bring my passport , so I can directly go back to Singapore with only MYR 111 . hehe … Times flight , 15 days over and ended with happiness andfull with memory . Really thanks to my lecturer , Miss ( now should call her Madam ) Dayang . Thanks for select me to join this program ! I have a different thinking and feeling just after this training . May be I can become a programmer after I graduate ? Then after I have the money , I just start my business and my dreams ? Now feel “sesat” a bit la . Hopefully I can found a decision soon because now really have a bit “mang ran” la . Walking in 1 Borneo but keep thinking about my future . haha . Am I too silly ? Or because I am walking alone so I will think about this such of things ? I also don’t know la . Need somebody to talk but don’t know who can I find . My gf is busy for her Latihan Industry and her presentation which on 9th this month . So I don’t wish to disturb her la . Luckily I have 2nd gf which is my Toshiba Laptop ! haha . Luckily I still can blogging anyway ! hehe .. But my 2nd gf not long life la , she need plug in power but don’t have plug here , only can live with 2 hours . Sad . Anyway , feel better after writing something here . Even I also don’t know how much typing error or grammar mistake that I have la . Please , don’t laugh me ok ! Especially “some” of my friends in “ UMSKAL ” ! haha. Lastly , I want to say thank you to Dou Dou , Ah Gui and Carol which also join the J2EE program . Thanks for being my best friends in UMSKAL and thanks for everything during this 15 days . I hope that we all can succeed in the future la ! Keep going ya ! See you all next semester ! hehe … ( heh heh ) :P "

No comments:

Post a Comment