Saturday, June 6, 2009

Small island but high class ~~

This is my 1st time come to Singapore by plane ~ haha . Singapore , this island really different with Malaysia ~ When the plane was landing , i found that the lightning in Singapore are brighter than Labuan and KK !!! hahaha . May be because the "tiang lampu" in Malaysia , 5 of 10 are broken one ~hehe .. the night scene of Sinapore really beautiful if see from the sky ! But so pity that i din't bring my camera ! 3 of the white man who sat beside me keep shoting there ! So jealous ! haha .. Let's talk about the Singapore " International " Airport (Changi airport) ! It's really a different feeling when i step into the airport la ! In Sianpgore , there are all "travellator" in the airport ! It's make me walk faster ! haha . The taxi services are greater than Malaysia's too ! I don't have enough money , but i still can pay with nets ! So convenience ! Oh ya , forgot to say , in Malaysia airport , full with nurse to check our temperature while entering the airport . In Singapore , just walk only , there is a machine to check automatic ! So high class . In Malaysia airport , only can saw 2 or 3 , maximum 5 or 6 airplane at the airport . But in Singapore , 20 or 30 !! A big different ~ hehe ... Siangpore , a small but very high class island and country ! Am i right ? So sometime i like to come here alone . hehe . I like to shop here . hehe ... Ok la , anyway tomorrow i still will go home . My hometown is better than everywhere ~ hehe ... good night , my frieds ~

No comments:

Post a Comment