Friday, June 20, 2008

Multimedia Project


Front cover (created by Wong Seng Qui)




U-Life ... My multimedia project in second sem . I am the group leader for this project . We try very hard to make a video to represent my Uni Life in UMSKAL ( Universiti Malaysia Sabah Kampus Antarabangsa Labuan ) . In my university , there is only a main building which is the building in the picture above . I study multimedia for 3 years . Now still have 2 years . I hope that i really can become a profesional when i graduate .

Anyway , i will try my best in the coming sem ... :)



Back cover (created by Wong Seng Qui)


The photo below was taken with my group members ... They are (from left) me , Poh Chie , Sim Wei , Dao Ying , Xian Ni and Seng Qui ...



The person at the middle in the photo below is my lecturer .





Below is the URL for the vido that we created , named " U-Life "

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBM0cB2Edao

Part 2 -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1iTCfQTAcc

No comments:

Post a Comment