Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wesak Day

Date : 28th May 2010
Venue : Kluang

It was Wesak Day! It was the holiday! Yeah ~  I rush back to Kluang one day before it after I get off from ISAT!! :P

After working and facing the laptop for a long time. I do not have any mood again to on my laptop at home! hehe .. The things I did at home were play with my niece, cook, sleep and accompany my family! haha ..

Anyway, this was the 1st time I went to the temple at Wesak Day and the first time I took the photos for  "花车游行" ! My 50mm lens was broken, it was really hard to take the photos at night ! hehe .. anyway , here I would like to share some photos with you all ! Hope you all will like it ! :D

If you are interested for other photos, you are welcome to view it HERE ! :P


Have a nice day ~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment