Thursday, February 5, 2009

Unforgetable 22th Birthday ~

My 22th Birthday Cake and "Red Eggs" Now is 11.53pm , still 5th Feb 2009 . Today ... is my 22th Birthday ~ Unforgetable Birthday ! I think this is the 1st time i din't celebrate my birthday in my hometown ( Kluang ) . Let's share about my birthday in Labuan . Today morning until 10pm just now , i do nothing in my room ! So pity lo , laying on my bed , keep recieving sms and keep replying " Thank you " to all of the friends who wishing me " Happy Birthday ! " . hehe ... Until 10pm , my friend in UMSKAL ask me for " lim teh " . Seriously , i thought today won't have a birthday cake but only some cups of coffee ... haha ... but i met 3 of my friends ( Xian Ni , Poh Chie and Aunty Geok ) walking on the " Couple Road " ! Suddenly i know what will going to happen ! They seldom come out at night !!! haha , i know , may be there will be a birthday cake waiting for me ! haha ... Thank you , my friends ... thanks that you all bluff me that no car to go out this afternoon but you all " tou tou " go out to buy me the cake ! haha ... The most unforgetable thing happened before celebrating my 22th birthday~ DON'T HAVE CANDLES AND KNIFE !!!! haha ... In the end , do you know how i blew the candles and how i cut the cake ?
This is my candle ! Do you see the finger there ? It was the candle and the light is the fire !
hehe ... not bad what ...
I was 22 years old leh , so should have many candles ... :)
See my knife ? It was a hard cover from the birthday cake box ! Hehe ...
For me , no matter how the candles and knife was ... i still feel very happy this night ... really thanks a lot , my Labuan friends ... and the eggs too , althought it was hard to " 剥壳" , but really thanks to Dou Dou who make the 22 eggs for me ! haha ...
Thanks again to my friends : Dou Dou , Carol , Lee Yean , Xian Ni , Poh Chie , Aunty Geok , Shannel , Chat Liang and Edwin . ( Why most of the friends in the photo are girls ? haha , don't think too much , many of my friends having their meeting that time... )
22 Years Old already ... getting old , right ? hehe ...
In this New Year and this Birthday ... i had the same wish , simple but meaningful ... that is
" May all of my dremas will come true ... in mandarin , " 心想事成 " ! :)
Finish talking about my birthday in Labuan , now let's talk about something else ... the sms ...
i get around 100 sms this birthday , from my old friends to my pig and dogs friends to my girl friend of course and the end to my family ... What i felt surprise were the wishes from some of the friends that we never or seldom contact anymore ! Ha ha , thanks so much my dear friends ...
There are 3 sms that touch my heart ...
" 一眨眼就过了二十二多年,想当年这时候我还在烫衣,十二点多时小舅开了罐鸡精给我喝了才去生你们... 我想那罐鸡精应该只被 轩( 我哥) 喝了, 因为昂到现在都不喝鸡精,哈哈!:)庆生时请记得辛苦的娘,带大你们真的很不容易噢!:D ... 生日快乐,事事如意,时时健康,天天开心
!加油咯,帅哥!长大了要注意外表的打扮,别糟蹋了我和老爸的杰作!希望你们里外都一极棒! "
This is the sms from my mum ... feel touching after i read it when i laying on my bed ... mum , thank you for let me came to this world ... my birthday is " 母难日 " too , "辛苦您了!" , and dad too . I promise that i wont let you down one ! :P I love you , dad and mum ! :)
" 生日快乐,年龄越大,责任越多,但生命的成长,让我们坚定.加油!"
This is the wish from Ah Paul ... thank you Paul , short message with deep meaning ... i will remember it in the deep of my heart ! Thank you for always encourage me ! :)
" ... 你也要坚持 , 当我看到你的梦想时很惊讶 ... 没听你说过...但看了你的作品时感受到你的毅力和用心 ... 学长 , 也别放弃 !我们都在走着条遥远的路,一起加油!:)
This is the sms from a junior , she encourage me to keep trying hard to realize my dreams ... why i feel touching ? I also not clear about it , may be ... "... 但看了你的作品时感受到你的毅力和用心 ... " this sentence let me feel that really got people can feel my efforts and expend ... really thanks , my junior ... :) hope that you can realize your dreams too ! :)
wah , already 1 am something , tomorrow still have class in the morning . Now already 6th Feb , my birthday over already , from now , i want to start my new plan which already in my heart ! Before that , i want to post a photo which i took during New Year as a memory of myself in the Year 2009 ! hehe ...
ok la , good night ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment